Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MERGED PR] Rework of the creeper plant and introduction of the tumbling creeper m...
Thanks for the feedback, i highly appreciate it!

Regarding the size, i kinda agree that it makes them extremly visible to a degree that high stats are actually something you don't want to them. When i made the tumbling creeper PR that wasn't the case. Then i PR'ed some other internal botany changes that got merged that generalized produce handling across the board and well... now they get HUGE.

I think that is something that i will change.

I used crates with them. Turns out there is a bug involving crates. Turns out you can stack them with the use of crates, which shouldnt be a thing:

[Image: 249566351-37de88bf-5b81-4233-98f1-4e9716afe4c0.png]

This shows also the size of high-statted tumling creeper we are talking about currently (some in the picture hit the max on scaling on endurance and potency).

Edit: I pushes the "keep tumblers small" on the Pr's branch and the crate fix is a general issue with storage items which got its own PR.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Rework of the creeper plant and introduction of the tumbling creeper mutation - by Lord_earthfire - 06-28-2023, 10:00 AM