sydney's mentor app
Usual character name: Sydney Sahrin
BYOND username: Sneakytime
Discord username (if you are on our discord): .dravo
Recommended by (if applicable): 
Goon servers you play: goonstation 1 

Reason for application + game experience : so I decided after all my time here playing goon I should probably become a mentor, why you may ask. Well, first off i want to give back to the community and help those who reach out for advice on game concepts or just how to do something. 
Game experience: over my 1100+ hours of gameplay and almost 2000 total rounds played i have come to learn each and every role and most, if not all the things about them. when i started on goon station i played as a scientist quite a bit learning all there was to know about chems, telesci, toxins, artifacts and packets. after i felt like i had a strong grasp on all of that i moved into some other roles such as qm, engi, ce, md, cmo, sec and captain. now jump forwards to today, i mostly play ce and engi roles and explore the weird interactions hidden within the code of this wacky game. I also play as a medical doctor running around helping those in unfortunate situations that may not be able to get to Medbay to be treated. i look forward to be able to pass my vast knowledge on to those who need it and show them what they need to know and the cool things that a little bit of creativity lets you accomplish in this game. it makes me happy when i can help someone get a good grasp on the knowledge that helps them achieve what they are looking to accomplish, as well as seeing them explore and discover new content and interactions that they have never seen before. I really started thinking that i should take up a mentor role after realizing that i usually go out of my way to help those who ask for help or look like they are new or struggling while encouraging them to do the things rather than take over and do it myself.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): around the start of my time here i was banned for firing 40mm smoke nades on the shuttle, it was appealed on the 18-4-2022

i was also banned for some ttv shenanigans involving nukies, this ban lasted 5 days(ithink or 6 but who knows)
Syndey has been there to instruct and inform me when I was still a newer player! I can attest to their knowledge. I am pretty confident their patience with me would apply to newer and veteran players alike. +1 from me.
Sydney has been a very great teacher to newer players - I've only ever had positive experiences when sharing a shift together.
I've also frequently seen them playing in sci and teaching newer players how to do some of the more fun chemical reactions. I think overall they would be a great fit for mentorship!
Definetly a +1, knows a lot about the game, experiments to learn new things has no problem teaching people anything when asked no matter what it is.
We appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to a lack of community response. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be 2023-10-08. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!