Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A problem I've been having
Recently, I've been having issues that completely white out a screen an interactive object usually makes, I am forced to restart my game, and then everything is fine. I checked the FaQ, Getting started page, and whatever else I could find for information on how to fix this, to no avail.

An example of this happening would be that I want to interact with something, such as a sectech, last round I didn't interact with it at all, and all the pop-ups were working fine. But the sectech screen completely whites out, and after restarting my game it is fixed. Before I take this to bug reports, any idea on how to fix it?
No fucking way I had the same thing but some how over time it just fixed it's self so I think maybe wait a few days or something like that also for me it took me a few weeks so idk about you tbh
I've experienced this issue a few times and I know others have as well. There doesn't seem to be a concrete way to fix it and there certainly is no understanding as to what causes it exactly.

You can try clearing your BYOND cache and your Microsoft Edge cache as well. It was suggested possibly leaving your game open and chilling in the lobby for a few rounds or overnight. You can even reinstall BYOND.

The issue just seems to fix itself, at some point. I couldn't play for a few months because of it.
I had the same issue, I think I fixed it by enabling this in edge https://imgur.com/a/eP9qaTL  at least the problem went away when I did it