Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins are confusing
So yesterday for some reason Moshe was upset with me making an unban appeal where I have called a player a jew becasue the player was almost responsible for my death, I have said that I know I shouldn'd do that again and I get my ban upgraded to perma now? I really don't get it.

The very first day my ban was lifted I went as a botanist, and there was a second botanist who was growing weed and keept saying words like "nigga" or "gook", the admins were on but for some reason he didn't get banned and I remember exactly how the server is rough on the matter of racism or racial slurs.

There were also other things, like people screaming "HOLOCAUST" I guess two-three days ago when the admins chaos dunked the entire station and the only thing left were firelock frames, those people didn't get banned too.

Now please admins, most importantly Moshe, be honest, did you upgrade my 1 week ban to a perma because you were truly offended by me calling that player a jew, or just because I said that I am Evil Tomato? For me that's very strange how other people get away with that shit but the very first day I peacefully appeal this ban you maul me with any sort of insults and leave me mangled with a permaban on my forehead.
i permabanned you because of the antisemitism. i didn't even know you were eviltomato/ifukstones but that conveniently justifies it.

i wasn't in the round where your botanist friend was using racist slurs but I have most bigoted slurs set to notify me on IRC when they're adminhelped. if it was adminhelped, then I wasn't active at the time. if I'd been in the round, he would've been banned too. I don't know why the other admins didn't take action, but it's entirely possible and likely that it slipped past them. we're all human and sometimes we open the game and get sidetracked by something else so we appear in adminwho but may not be actively reading reports or even paying attention to the game.

as for "holocaust" - if people are joking about the Nazi Holocaust i'll take action but I'm not a proponent of using the term "holocaust" to strictly refer to the Jewish Holocaust so if people are referring to chaos dunking the entire station as a holocaust it's a valid use of what the word means. if people are chaos dunking the station and calling it a holocaust while referring to affected players as jews then we've got a problem.

in your last ban appeal you posted what several admins considered a heartfelt apology in which you said you realized your use of racist slurs etc were wrong and because of that you were given another chance, only to fuck it up yet again less than a month later. just go away. you aren't welcome on our servers, you're a terrible player and from your liberal use of racist and antisemitic terminology you're a terrible person. ~fuck off~
Well yeah, you are right. I have apologized for the racial slurs though, like you saw in the unban appeal.

Yesterday when I called that guy a jew wasn't because I am anti-semitic, and not because I am a neo-nazi that has a portrait of Hitler in my room, a small swastika and a stolen sign from Auschwitz. I just called him a jew, in my country lots of people use the word "jew" not as a tool of anti-semitic hatred, but just to describe a person which is very greedy.

Yes, I know that there are two cultures in conflict, in my place it might be pretty normal but in USA it might not, but that was just a single "jew" word, nothing more, I wasn't somebody called "Adolf Shitler" who tossed everyone in the hot loop because I felt like this.

I mean okay, I made the mistake, I am fucking dumb I shouldn't use the word "jew" but you know yourself for how long I wasn't playing on the server so I wasn't really in track with the rule changes, I have even read the rules the first day I was unbanned to see if something changed, and I couldn't find anything about anti-semitism.

My grandfather was helping jews during WW2, and I am proud because of that, because jewish people are humans too and they didn't deserve to get genocided. It's just that the word "jew" in my country has a second meaning, just like for example in England the word "faggot" has three meanings, one of them being an offensive and discriminating slur for a homosexual man.

It's just really a shame for me that I got permabanned for a single word.
you got permabanned because you had already been banned for calling people words and couldn't figure out that a server that doesn't want racists around might not want anti-semites around either

owned
Stonekill Wrote:It's just really a shame for me that I got permabanned for a single word.

For a single word. Not counting all the other words you used against us, as well as others certainly not, but for this one word.

And a shame? Let me tell you what shame is, it's a shame your parents didn't beat some sense into you, because clearly you can't be taught any. Fuck off forever~
My parents didn't need to beat any sense into me, because I act okay, just here you have a problem with a single word and you take it as an act to insult the entire Goonstation community, and you try to help yourself not by discussing it peacefully, but by calling me a shitlord and telling me to fuck off. I never wrote in my unban appeal "Hey admins fucking unban me now okay you pieces of shit, or I will need to yell at you okay?"

You are just rude.
Also apparently if I didn't appeal that 1 week ban issued by Cogwerks and just sit it out instead of trying to explain it to you, I would have big chances to keep playing again, but now I see that it's not even worth a bit to explain mistakes to you admins because you are ready with bowls full of shit to toss them at the guilty.
Stonekill Wrote:Also apparently if I didn't appeal that 1 week ban issued by Cogwerks and just sit it out instead of trying to explain it to you, I would have big chances to keep playing again, but now I see that it's not even worth a bit to explain mistakes to you admins because you are ready with bowls full of shit to toss them at the guilty.
You apologized "Sincerely" for making bigoted comments. You proved you were not sincere when you proceeded to make another. Saying "Everybody does it here" isn't an excuse, because in your apology you stated that you understand it isn't allowed, and that "Everybody else does it" isn't an excuse. You. Are. Shit.
Wonkmin Wrote:
CaptainBravo Wrote:you got permabanned because you had already been banned for calling people words and couldn't figure out that a server that doesn't want racists around might not want anti-semites around either

This is pretty much the crux of the matter; it showed that all of your claims that you've changed in your unban appeal were untrue.
Over the timespan of one month I only said a word jew, which was because I was singly angered by Kashindra almost killing me by not letting me get the medkit, while people just walk around saying shit like "nigger" "nigga" "faggot" "gay" and the best one "you motherfucking son of a cum guzzling whore, fuck you!"

It's okay then, apparently I cannot win or justify the thing I've done to you so you can aswell lock this thread.
does 'it's okay that i did it because i saw other people doing it and they didn't get punished' fly as a legal defense in poland the same way 'everyone calls people jews for being greedy all of the time' flies as an excuse for being a bigot?

don't worry your honor i saw some other guys beating a dude in an alley with a pipe so it's totally cool that i brained this man with a tire iron
Stonekill Wrote:Also apparently if I didn't appeal that 1 week ban issued by Cogwerks and just sit it out instead of trying to explain it to you, I would have big chances to keep playing again, but now I see that it's not even worth a bit to explain mistakes to you admins because you are ready with bowls full of shit to toss them at the guilty.

i upped your ban to permanent as soon as I saw cogwerks ban you, your appeal had fuckall to do with it. quit being such a whiny self-righteous piece of shit