Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemical sprite shading and clothing stains
When you have a chemical splashed onto you, your sprite should temporarily be shaded the color of the chemical you've been splashed with

Clothing you happen to be wearing when this happens will also change, permanently if not rinsed in a sink or shower soon after. If your clothes do stain, washing them through the laundry will return them to their original shade
Would be really cool to have an animated "dripping wet" overlay that recoloured to the reagent you were splashed with.
Amazing idea that would make laundry machines useful.
Yes A+ 100% five stars cover your shirts in compost
would acid soaked clothes burn you to heck or would it be purely cosmetic?
(05-01-2018, 08:12 AM)ProfessorHugedix Wrote: would acid soaked clothes burn you to heck or would it be purely cosmetic?

I figured purely cosmetic. You'd get the initial touch reaction but the clothes are only colored for more flavor to the game
I think this would work as something like a blood overlay, instead of a sprite tint.
it would also be great to have one for food stains too, so you can throw burgers at people to messy their clothes

needs sprites!
i will dye my clothes pink every round. love it
Dooooo iiiiiitttt
(05-01-2018, 11:30 AM)mbc Wrote: I think this would work as something like a blood overlay, instead of a sprite tint.
it would also be great to have one for food stains too, so you can throw burgers at people to messy their clothes

needs sprites!

blood overlay.color?
(might already be dynamic for diff. blood colors?)