Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let horror form changelings just walk right through
windows and grates, so they can bust through the wall like fucking Robocop. Check out how the Macho Maen does this for an example.

This should only be possible in horror form after you've absorbed a certain number of people so that you actually have the body mass to do it, and in addition be in harm intent.

Success:
Shambling Abomination smashes right through the grille without slowing down!

Failure:
Shambling Abomination bounces uselessly off the grille.
I hate to ruin this idea but I'm pretty certain regular changelings can tear down grilles right off the bat if they have harm intent on. I have no clue WHY it works like that, but it does.
I would love to see a shambler just BUST into the escape shuttle from space like the fucking koolaid man.
KikiMofo Wrote:I would love to see a shambler just BUST into the escape shuttle from space like the fucking koolaid man.

please make this happen
HEY KOOLAID!

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!*
KikiMofo Wrote:I would love to see a shambler just BUST into the escape shuttle from space like the fucking koolaid man.

Yes this kinda thing is exactly what I want to see happening.
honestly, the only limitation on this should be doesn't work on reinforced walls (just gets a funny message of you ineffectually bouncing off and possibly brute damage), as well as that this takes a bit longer for regular walls.
What if we give horror-formed Changelings a charging move? Like, spend 10 or 15 DNA points, charge ahead 6 spaces, bust any windows or grills in your way and knock down anyone you run through. If you charge into a wall, or a door, you knock yourself out for 15 seconds.

Not only would you get shit like the changeling bursting into the shuttle like the Kool-Aid man, but you'd also have people accidentally misclicking it, and the changeling blasts into a wall and knocks themselves out.