Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
latte machine overhaul ideas
The latte machine should be overhauled - Remove the little cups it uses (old sprite, weird that the machine only takes these) and allow it to take mugs and (possibly) new-sprited teacups.

Allow some way (icing tube? Cream from the food processor?) to put 'foam' on coffee mugs and teacups. Maybe even candy canes, chocolate shavings, stick of cinnamon etc...
We wanted milkshakes too from the ice cream machine. But yea.. I agree. The espresso machine needs a way to be able to dispense more then those tiny cups.
i like the little sippy espresso cups & espresso in general. i think itd be neater if espresso was instead more interesting/deeper than mashing "latte" 12 times. this would require a Dedicated Coffee Spriter though
Not exactly the same but it would be nice if the tea and coffee vendor was more of a dedicated coffee machine, having those plastic foam cups that are always the same independent of what you put in them.

Would be interesting to have those spawn warm as well, with coffee 'tasting better' and just having some advantage at a specific temperature(same for the latte machine)
(01-14-2024, 10:05 AM)colossusqw Wrote: Not exactly the same but it would be nice if the tea and coffee vendor was more of a dedicated coffee machine, having those plastic foam cups that are always the same independent of what you put in them.

Would be interesting to have those spawn warm as well, with coffee 'tasting better' and just having some advantage at a specific temperature(same for the latte machine)

Yeah, would be a fun touch. Maybe a chance of it spraying hot coffee on you and the floor
(01-11-2024, 05:42 AM)TDHooligan Wrote: i like the little sippy espresso cups & espresso in general. i think itd be neater if espresso was instead more interesting/deeper than mashing  "latte" 12 times. this would require a Dedicated Coffee Spriter though

Yeah, I like this line of thinking. You ought to have to build the drink by mixing espresso with steamed milk and foam and such