Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk)
Pizzatiger's suggestion list

Chameleon outfit- Have it come in a box with chameon shoes, gloves, jumpsuit, mask and most importantly chamelion hair. If an rude man is chasing you change your hair and jumpsuit when your off-screen and walk towards him, he never suspect the diffrent. The added bonus is that a traitor clown can basically wear this to be a clown with non of the downsides (Mask works as a gasmask and accept voice changers and the shoes squeak if they are clown shoes)

Agent Id- Good god, i am suprised no one has ever suggested this one. Make it so agent Id's can be reset to it's original form by right clicking it so people can re-use them.I am sick of buying a syndicate ID, making a mistake and be stuck with the messed up ID. (Stolen access is NOT reset when you reset the ID though)
pizzatiger Wrote:Agent Id- Good god, i am suprised no one has ever suggested this one. Make it so agent Id's can be reset to it's original form by right clicking it so people can re-use them.I am sick of buying a syndicate ID, making a mistake and be stuck with the messed up ID. (Stolen access is NOT reset when you reset the ID though)
Yes please.

This would also be great for gimmicks and what not. Start out incoginito, then change it to a joke or gimmick title when your cover is blown.
pizzatiger Wrote:Pizzatiger's suggestion list

Chameleon outfit- Have it come in a box with chameon shoes, gloves, jumpsuit, mask and most importantly chamelion hair. If an rude man is chasing you change your hair and jumpsuit when your off-screen and walk towards him, he never suspect the diffrent. The added bonus is that a traitor clown can basically wear this to be a clown with non of the downsides (Mask works as a gasmask and accept voice changers and the shoes squeak if they are clown shoes)
Update to the chameleon Outfit idea

Chameleon wig -Instead of a wig have it be a chamelon hat but with a hair option which lets you make a custom hairdo

Chamelon Mask- Expanded, It blocks out your Name and places your ID name for any type of mask, have it also have an off mode where it's invisable but tells your real name (Examining them doesn't show the mask) and a blur mode where it's invisible but only states you ID name (If you examine them, The mask area has an item called Strange blur on it)
Syndicate Lollipops. (If the lollipops are actually going to be a thing :/ ((Unless they already are :/)) )

Medical Doctor only traitor lollipops, they have sarin (or some other nasty chems) inside them and come in a more syndicateish bag

[Image: 39376d59c73732a9af25398c13d9d84f.png]

DMI download https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pe0au6uodxks ... om.dmi?dl=

Oh, and gannets made the original Lollipop sprites viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3979&start=75 (I just recolored it)
Naximous Wrote:Syndicate Lollipops. (If the lollipops are actually going to be a thing :/ ((Unless they already are :/)) )

Medical Doctor only traitor lollipops, they have sarin (or some other nasty chems) inside them and come in a more syndicateish bag

[Image: 39376d59c73732a9af25398c13d9d84f.png]

DMI download https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pe0au6uodxks ... om.dmi?dl=

Oh, and gannets made the original Lollipop sprites viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3979&start=75 (I just recolored it)

Wait? This is not the right place for this is it? :/
fuck...
something for the enterprising bombmaker

a set of impact absorbing floortiles

how would they work is you layer a room/area with the size of your intended explosion

ie a 5x5 explosion would require a 5x5 tileset

and when you detonate the explosion, the tiles absorb the impact of the explosion and can be removed and placed elsewhere and once tread upon will release the explosion
Okay. Traitor geneticists don't really have anything special. So you know the Mice and Cockroaches that are all over the station? How about if the geneticist had a special radioactive injector that turned the mice and cockroaches into beefed-up-agro-mutant mice and cockroaches. maybe wasps and other critters to but that might be a bit OP.
SlapHappyPappy Wrote:
Sergeant_Crunch Wrote:A semi-automatic crossbow that does toxic damage if the bolts aren't removed
Damnit, man. Know your stuff.
Exotic Wildlife crate: All Jobs

10 credits

You know how the botanist can raise a maneater and scientists can occasionally spawn hostile mobs?

I think it would be neat if you could buy a crate with a dangerous critter in it, release it and hopefully not have it kill you before it runs around the station. Maybe include a switch to release it remotely so you can create a small prison with whatever untold monster is inside the crate.
atomic1fire Wrote:Exotic Wildlife crate: All Jobs

10 credits

You know how the botanist can raise a maneater and scientists can occasionally spawn hostile mobs?

I think it would be neat if you could buy a crate with a dangerous critter in it, release it and hopefully not have it kill you before it runs around the station. Maybe include a switch to release it remotely so you can create a small prison with whatever untold monster is inside the crate.

i like this idea but unfortunately most critters are weak as shit
babayetu83 Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Exotic Wildlife crate: All Jobs

10 credits

i like this idea but unfortunately most critters are weak as shit
Which is why a traitor geneticist making super critters is a fun idea.
Shaolin Monk Robe as a chaplain-exclusive buy. Make it just a little more expensive than the wrestling belt. It's a full outfit, it's obvious, but it has some advantages: Kung fu, for one, instead of wrestling. Give them a solid crotch-kicking then karate chop them in the neck! Also karate-chop desks and doors as well as maybe walls to break/open them!
NewMars Wrote:Shaolin Monk Robe as a chaplain-exclusive buy. Make it just a little more expensive than the wrestling belt. It's a full outfit, it's obvious, but it has some advantages: Kung fu, for one, instead of wrestling. Give them a solid crotch-kicking then karate chop them in the neck! Also karate-chop desks and doors as well as maybe walls to break/open them!

It sounds like a fun idea, but I can't see it being added unless they have a monk costume lying around that they could use or modify. Generally "10 credit gimmick items" don't get added unless there's sprites for them and the admins think it would be fun enough to do the effort. This is all my opinion and I could be wrong though. Wiki should really have a list of all the uniforms chaplain has. There's too many to keep count.
atomic1fire Wrote:
NewMars Wrote:Shaolin Monk Robe as a chaplain-exclusive buy. Make it just a little more expensive than the wrestling belt. It's a full outfit, it's obvious, but it has some advantages: Kung fu, for one, instead of wrestling. Give them a solid crotch-kicking then karate chop them in the neck! Also karate-chop desks and doors as well as maybe walls to break/open them!

It sounds like a fun idea, but I can't see it being added unless they have a monk costume lying around that they could use or modify. Generally "10 credit gimmick items" don't get added unless there's sprites for them and the admins think it would be fun enough to do the effort. This is all my opinion and I could be wrong though. Wiki should really have a list of all the uniforms chaplain has. There's too many to keep count.

They already have the buddhist monk robe.
Power gloves should hurt people who wear insulated gloves just as much as arc flashes from APCs do when the engine is hotwired. It seems really weird that an arc flash can put me into crit after a few hits but I can use power gloves as many times as I want on a person who is wearing insulated gloves and they don't seem to take any damage at all.