Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove the creepy/sexual smilies from the forum.
Not the suicide one, the suicide one is okay.
Oh yeah also remove this one: :hawaaaafap:

rulib Wrote:This is excessively thought policey, this community takes sexophobia too far sometimes, our roots are in SA.
rulib Wrote:This is excessively thought policey
rulib Wrote:thought policey
rulib Wrote:thought policey

it's dreck
I sure loved reading this thread when it posted and locked a few days ago!
APARTHEID Wrote:I sure loved reading this thread when it posted and locked a few days ago!
what the fuck are you talking about? the nipple tweaking stuff? how is something that can be considered sexual anywhere near the topic of removing emoticons that are literally of things that would get you banned in game and are against goonstation rules?????
lmao a rule that was originally "please don't use the 2d spaceman game to act out your weird sex fantasies" has somehow lead to this weird mentality that the highest priority must always be ensuring that no references to anything even obliquely sex-related are ever allowed
Dauntasa Wrote:lmao a rule that was originally "please don't use the 2d spaceman game to act out your weird sex fantasies" has somehow lead to this weird mentality that the highest priority must always be ensuring that no references to anything even obliquely sex-related are ever allowed
Can we have a study that finds out when all these really sensitive people started showing up here and or decided to start shoving their opinions on everyone here?
I hate all of you and everyone and everything and you should all die.
Dauntasa Wrote:lmao a rule that was originally "please don't use the 2d spaceman game to act out your weird sex fantasies" has somehow lead to this weird mentality that the highest priority must always be ensuring that no references to anything even obliquely sex-related are ever allowed
Boy howdy people sure do get indignant when you talk about removing sexual things that are explicitly against the rules here.
i didn't realize that literal jizzing penises and masturbation were indirectly sexual but, alright whatevs i guess?
Dauntasa Wrote:

Thank you for this quite honestly excellent video in place of an actual response. Anything interesting to add to the discussion or are you just going to continue to shitpost until this thread gets closed?
Walrus Wrote:Thank you for this quite honestly excellent video in place of an actual response. Anything interesting to add to the discussion or are you just going to continue to shitpost until this thread gets closed?
LAFFO
i literally masturbated to this therad here's an example of what it looked like :downswords: :gizz:
thehman03 Wrote:
Walrus Wrote:Thank you for this quite honestly excellent video in place of an actual response. Anything interesting to add to the discussion or are you just going to continue to shitpost until this thread gets closed?
LAFFO

I agree, it's pretty funny how everyone on the other side of the argument can't produce a reason not to remove it and instead hides under a guise of detached irony to conceal the fact that they know they are wrong and have nothing to say.