Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
Yes this is more of a "It looks dumb" thing then anything but

[Image: BAWcsIu.png]

This lattice is sticking out over the reinforced wall and it doesn't make sense.
Does this light switch do anything???

[Image: e6a164aa25.png]
[Image: 7c7d310da4.png]
The only source of light in that room is the AI.

(and the turrets when some oaf bumbles in without turning them off)
Speaking of dumb light stuff, I'm pretty sure the medical booth next to the bar has no lights in it.
well, it's a donut now
OMJ Wrote:well, it's a donut now
Donut 2 to be exact. This is a very big bug.
[Image: M2loMfz.png?3]
There's a break in the pipes that connect the crematorium chute in the morgue to the crematorium outlet, leading to all corpses being dumped on a table in the detective's office. There's also not a floor tile there.
Looks like a feature to me.
An amazing feature. All corpses should land on the detective's desk In my opinion.
the custodial closet has two beds in the same spot, why? I have no clue. How did I notice this? I have no life like that.
Bunk Beds in case the spare Lizard Janitor is working that shift.
The southern doors of the reconfigured mining room on station (red doors) are all-access.
The new remade medbay is like a prison. It's too big of a fuss to get patients in and out, so the outer glass doors should just be all-access so doctors won't have to open two sets of doors for everyone.
What's the exact explosion size of welding tanks supposed to be? I've seen them explode with less force than a welding fuel pipe bomb or light an entire department on fire.
PenguinsMeep Wrote:The new remade medbay is like a prison. It's too big of a fuss to get patients in and out, so the outer glass doors should just be all-access so doctors won't have to open two sets of doors for everyone.
agreeing with this, the new medbay design is, in my opinion, really not too fun.
i think that the old genetics should have been made two rooms, the top one all access (so doctors can access cloning) and the bottom one the new redesigned room. also monkey pen being smaller is awful.
the whole "centralized" theme isn't cool, in my opinion. i liked treatment actually requiring, like, walking around a tiny bit. also as a doctor, the entire right side (the windows to genetics) is, functionally, a wall. that means you have to go left and right as opposed to a clean circle while treating someone.