Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Please for the love of god make harmbaton stun both, not just the batoner.
I understand that harmbatoning used to be a horrible issue and now it's just a meme but there's a bit too many times when I don't realise I'm on harm intent and I end up stunning myself and losing the entire fight, not because of something legit stupid I did but because of a honestly abhorrent noob trap of a mechanic that's designed to make a point everyone's already aware of.
Yes, it's hilarious. Especially if you're not the one with the baton. But if you have to use aggro intent for something OTHER than harmbatoning, especially if it involves kicking the shit out of them or slamming them with grabs, accidentaly harmbatoning someone is the cheapest way to turn the tides in a fight you should be on equeal terms with.
If you want to keep the meme and hilarity factor, make harmbaton stun both. It will completely even out the tides if it's only 1v1 situation and it'll still discourage people from being dumbass nerds trying to harm people with a non-lethal (generally) stun weapon.

maybe I'm just a dumb nerd who's being a salty asshole and I'm the only one who thinks like this but this is hardly fair game design let's be real here Banging head against the wall

Messages In This Thread
Please for the love of god make harmbaton stun both, not just the batoner. - by Crystalwarrior - 09-03-2017, 01:25 PM