Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were the best players from 2009, 2010, 2011 and so on?
my first proper ss13 experience was with someone called Old Man on vagstation. I don't remember many other people around this time, I was new.

The funnest players that I can remember were Scott Graves (bubs), and Rickie Basinger. There were a lot of other players I liked but Scott and Rickie were my main crew I rolled with, that and Zoey Jorikov (cheet).

Donald Keyes was the best clown I thought. He was funny and creative. Once he lubed the bridge hall on donut 2 and sat in bridge honking while watching people slip into crit. Good clown.

I liked Homer Judge the best as NT. He disappeared when NT was dissolved and Head of Security got his job back. Sailor Dave wasn't bad either, he's still around, but he just eternally idles on IRC.

The most robust player I came across was someone that came in on donut 2 briefly called Robert Robust, he was brutal. Red Archibald was also very robust, we would fight virtually pretty often, that was fun. There were more robust players that I can't remember. Scott Graves was pretty good, I Am A Crooke (wabash) was also pretty robust.

Beatbeat Goodbeat was the most memorable griefer to me I think. He managed to piss me off a few times murdering me.

I can't remember even some of the more memorable rounds or players now, I've played too much space man 13's.

These days the pubbies seem overly sensitive, they haven't had a good old fashion ass beatin' enough. I used to terrorize pubbies, that's the way things should be, but I don't do that anymore, even I've become passive! Things are too tame these days. The average spaceman has become soft!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who were the best players from 2009, 2010, 2011 and so on? - by Jebediah Kerman - 11-07-2016, 08:03 AM