Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MERGED PR] Purgatives and dialysis machine rebalance
(10-29-2023, 10:08 AM)saccharineChampion Wrote: Yes, changelings are very strong as-is, but in this case it's a bit of the cart being before the horse; because purgatives are so easy, people are disinclined to ask for help when they could just calomel themselves okay anyways, and that weakening being able to trivially save one's self from a neuro sting would help encourage calling out for help some more. Or, if you're not the first victim of the ling, not wandering off on your own.

I dont have no help for changelings because I didnt ask, I dont have help for changelings because Im on classic and the changeling has already killed 3 secoffs and 30 crew members. Also calomel isnt a silver bullet to changelings, calomel deals a bunch of damage to you, any half decent changeling will have a backup method of killing you (ie sec gear or abom arms), which is made far easier by the 60 tox you now have from using calomel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Purgatives and dialysis machine rebalance - by Ikea - 10-29-2023, 10:11 AM