Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MERGED PR] Makes a SICC core if no AI joins at roundstart
I'd love for this to go through, the chance of a late-join AI ever being built during a shift tends to be fairly low so if you don't ready up in time you're basically doomed. While the cardboard box is kind of funny I won't miss it if this goes through.

The only real concern I can think of is the potential of an unawakened AI being stolen before someone can join. I don't exactly think it's something that would happen often but I could definitely see it happening in the future. While the AI core room is difficult to break into the main "threat" of breaking into the room is the AI catching you and calling for help, if it's not even awake that's not an issue. Imagine late-joining as an AI and being stuck in the listening post lol. I don't think this alone is enough to disregard the idea of a late-join AI altogether of course, the likelihood of someone stealing a late-join core seems pretty low to me. Basically, this isn't a point against the PR, just something to consider in the future I guess?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Makes a SICC core if no AI joins at roundstart - by TemThrush - 08-16-2023, 05:51 PM