Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] Lawgiver gun for HoS's (Judge Dredd gun)
(11-08-2018, 02:04 PM)MrMagolor Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 11:11 AM)kyle2143 Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 06:51 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: Would the explosion shot be about as strong as AEX?

No, it's a decent bit stronger than that. I used the HE Riot Launcher ammo as a base and I made it create an explosion 1/3rd as powerful. 

Shot cost is subject to change, but the way I have it presently is so you can shoot two at full charge. And that's enough so that you can reliably destroy a wall.

That seems... very powerful given that you basically have unlimited shots. Even if it's HoS-exclusive, you can use it to ruin an antag's day even more than an egun.

anyone who can hack a door can already use an improvised rocket launcher. that, with the fact that the head of security is obligated to not use an explosive shot where it can vent the station and their goal is to capture, not murder, i'd say that it isn't that overpowered. (it kinda depends on what the self recharge is. ~1 minute per explosive shot doesnt seem too excessive)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Feature] Lawgiver gun for HoS's (Judge Dredd gun) - by Wraithcraft - 11-08-2018, 03:22 PM