Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.17 Average
The Farkas house of text walls, ridicule and doomsday preppery
All you can do is ask to be let into a department to scan vital equipment. If the person in that department doesn't let you in, you have done all that is expected or desired of you and you should go somewhere else. Wanting to scan things is not a good reason to break into a department on Destiny. 

If you desire some piece of equipment from another department and no-one is around to give it to you or let you scan it, ask the AI. If the AI doesn't respond, you should just leave without that equipment. Breaking into departments because you kinda want something is not okay. 

Also, this is a side note, but my experience with you has been that you're rude and unpleasant. I was trying to learn Mechanics by setting up a terminal in the Mechanics office, and you chewed me out for it when I asked for help. You said that I should have read the wiki and made some comment about building my own room to test in instead of "ruining a functioning one". This ban and the disposition of other players towards you does not surprise me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Farkas house of text walls, ridicule and doomsday preppery - by CameronWoof - 10-06-2016, 06:16 PM