Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
[PR] Money trees mutate the seedless gene strain upon mutation.
(04-26-2024, 08:36 AM)Angel Wrote: From my experience rainbow weed spam is still far more profitable than money trees, if something was ment to be nerfed because it's "too easy to farm alot of cash" it would have to be weed/rainbow weed, and that already recieved a nerf recently.

This. Even with the "weed cost nerf" and "potency nerf", money trees feel more tedious to me to gain quick money rather than filling every hydroponics tray with high yield rainbow weed and just dump it to diner merchant. The cost nerf for weed only meant that I need to plamt more weed, while money tree take a long time to grow and it doesn't yield that much money. Sure people can just spam infuse on money tree, but that's still putting more effort than regrowing ten trays of rainbow weed.

Also, not a lot of botanists know much how to optimize infusion, weed growing is easier to understand, infusing money tree and mutating it through the seed machine under 30 minutes? Not so much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Money trees mutate the seedless gene strain upon mutation. - by Emimiyu - 04-26-2024, 02:41 PM