Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The weird unspoken antag culture on classic that makes people uncomfortable
This is something that should be ahelped since it's pretty much targeted harassment if done to an individual as it often leads to metagrudging. Even if the behaviour isn't something that may warrant a ban, it's worth bringing it up for further record in case it's a common occurrence.

For people complaining about antagonist activity should just get muzzled or find things to do. Not sure what's the stance on this kind of behaviour but I'd personally just like to see an anvil dropped on them every time they complain about it. Anyone who complains about an interaction going in a way they don't like should be told that everyone is entitled to play their own way within limits and rules, there is no right or wrong playstyle if it's kept within the rules and limits (again, if the victim feels that the person they were interacting with was out of order they should ahelp it).

I'm not going to lie, I am guilty (and so a lot of people) of being salty about things and going on small rants about features, mechanics and playstyles, but I think scaling it to a level of personal insults and unnecessary arguing should not be a thing anyone does.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The weird unspoken antag culture on classic that makes people uncomfortable - by Solwra - 01-13-2024, 05:58 AM