Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Janitorial Belt
(Yes I know I'm posting far too much I have nothing better to do)

Simply put, Janitors should start with some kind of toolbelt. It makes storing cleaning supplies SO MUCH EASIER! Please.
Or at least have a janitorial cart that you can drag around and store stuff in. That'd be nice.
(11-29-2016, 01:46 PM)Burrito Justice Wrote: Or at least have a janitorial cart that you can drag around and store stuff in. That'd be nice.

Maybe make the mop bucket be able to hold a box or two (trash bags/lights), a mop, a bucket, a sponge, and some other stuff, similar to Para.
finally, a way to put my mop on my belt slot! make sure it can only hold one mop, for balancing reasons
inventory tips for being a janitor: All you really need is the small blue bucket and a sponge
(11-29-2016, 03:47 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: inventory tips for being a janitor: All you really need is the small blue bucket and a sponge
Yeah, I never had any issues with just the backpack. Sinks are frequent enough that refilling said bucket's never an issue, and you can dip the mop in it while it's still in your backpack anyways.

Being able to pocket the sponge made all this even easier to manage, heheh.
You could also carry around a toolbox. With the galoshes on, you're much less likely to run into something that'll knock you over, which means that there'll be a lot fewer opportunities for someone to steal it. That's what I do on Destiny, just swipe a toolbox, fill it with janitor stuff, and then slap a label on it.

It does make jockeying trash into bags a lot trickier, though.
One thing I'd love, make janitor signs fit into a box
There's a toolbelt and random tools on the table right outside the janitor's quarters on #2. You can also use space cleaner for the mop which is easy to get if you know where to look, so you don't even need the sponge.
(11-29-2016, 02:10 PM)zcamperz Wrote: finally, a way to put my mop on my belt slot! make sure it can only hold one mop, for balancing reasons

what manner of balance issues would arise from having multiple mops on a belt