Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Food involve robot/drink can eat by Robot.
it should be great if we can feed borgeburger to robot. and gain some buff like energy buff.movement speed buff.it should be funny if sweat buff make borge sweat oil instead.
...how? I mean, I guess I can see some sort of bio generator, but why?
I'm not sure how that would work with the current code I think it might be a whole ordeal trying to change that, but if you were willing to do it I'm sure it would be funny
(05-16-2024, 07:38 AM)klushy225 Wrote: ...how? I mean, I guess I can see some sort of bio generator, but why?

nothing much i just has silly idea that i want to share in this forum. may be i should do it in qeustionable idea instead
There are things you can feed borgs I believe and it does completely nothing. I tried and succeeded once.
I forgot what it was though....

I also know you can feed ghost players ghost food as well if you can see em. Again does nothing.. but is funny.
Given that feeding cyborgs was removed I doubt it'd return
We could make robot chicken eggs repair borgs if thrown at them?
Here's my attempt to salvage this idea: A single food or drink item can be placed or poured into a container called a "simulation core" which borgs can interface with. Upon doing so, the food inside is broken down into energy (cell charge) while sensations of temperature, flavor, texture, and chemical alterations are relayed directly to the cyborg's brain. In this way only chemicals that affect the mind would have any effect, so alcohol for instance would not intoxicate cyborgs but would still be able to apply a "simulated drunkenness" buff that does not induce things like vomiting but still affects their motor skills in applicable ways.

They are effectively human brains after all, and borgs can already hallucinate due to changelings and so forth.
(05-17-2024, 01:20 PM)Jillith Wrote: Here's my attempt to salvage this idea: A single food or drink item can be placed or poured into a container called a "simulation core" which borgs can interface with. Upon doing so, the food inside is broken down into energy (cell charge) while sensations of temperature, flavor, texture, and chemical alterations are relayed directly to the cyborg's brain. In this way only chemicals that affect the mind would have any effect, so alcohol for instance would not intoxicate cyborgs but would still be able to apply a "simulated drunkenness" buff that does not induce things like vomiting but still affects their motor skills in applicable ways.

They are effectively human brains after all, and borgs can already hallucinate due to changelings and so forth.

i like your idea it more funny to see robot drunk