Goonstation Forums
Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Murder: Fun for the whole family! (/showthread.php?tid=7982)

Pages: 1 2 3

Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Ryguy - 01-19-2017

Let's be honest, C-Saber rampages are boring to watch 
Part of the fun of SS13 is the countless ways to murder people, and there are so many fun methods.
Let's talk about some

My personal favorite method (so far) is pills of Nitroglycerin, when thrown they create an explosion wherever they land, so they are like mini bombs. Throwing it at an unsuspecting person is really fun.

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Triacontakai - 01-19-2017

C A N I S T E R  B O M B S ! For Science!

also getting money from the ptl and getting a fully decked out cloaking grenade pod
or getting syndie commando armor and blowing everyone away with explosive shotgun shells or he grenades

one of my more favorite ways is spoofing detomatix cart packets and blowing up all pdas infinitey but that doesnt really murder people.

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Superlagg - 01-19-2017

Pumping hotloop gas through the air hookups!

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - babayetu83 - 01-19-2017

its fun to chase people down with a shotgun and just watch them fly across the room and die

double points if you manage to shoot them so they go flying into a vending machine and it falls and crushes them

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Gannets - 01-19-2017

I love watching a good c-saber rampage, honestly. 'specially if they manage to clear the whole station clean.

This probably makes me a bad person.

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - aft2001 - 01-19-2017

So far, as a traitor janitor, I prefer to make the station/ship as messy as I can. And, if I actually start the round as a traitor janitor, I get my beloved Port-A-Puke and trash compactor. Cleaner grenades are meh, since it just hurts and slips people, rather than tormenting them and spilling them across the floor. Also, I'm planning to slowly disassemble the ship/station as either a traitor mechanic or engineer or CE. Just taking apart the walls, floors, wires, pipes, etc.

I'm also planning on having a public port-a-puke display behind glass, where "volunteers" come up and experience it for themselves! It'd also provide me with a BUNCH of vomit and blood to load into my mop bucket and buffer. Ahh, how I love being the Anti-Janitor!

And yeah that's not *really* all murder but it's just traitorous fun stuff.

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Sov - 01-19-2017

Hotwire the engine, tell ai that humans require frequent recharging via doors

With enough power they will literally explode causing hull breaches and severing limbs of bystanders

Also the sleepy pen with lots of losebreath / stun / brain chems. Combined with heart or eye and limb removal for extra points

And while I haven't done this yet...im thinking of a deathroom containing zombies

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Boon Yoon - 01-19-2017

I don't find c-saber rampages boring. In general, if a rampage is done right, it isn't boring at all, despite what ghost chat says.

That being said, my favorite method is just grabbing a knife, some drugs, and stabbing the first person I see and going from there.

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Arborinus - 01-19-2017

These bordering-on-passive-aggressive threads always seem to get deleted and/or go way out of hand, glad to see people discussing fun ways and not ripping on other people as much.

My favorite is explosive fruit, though I've done it so much that everyone knows about it, so I need to find some other methods.

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - medsal15 - 01-19-2017

Capulettium in my sleepy pen. Second murder is given for free!

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Vitatroll - 01-19-2017

Skilled rampagers are a treat to watch. Granted, going full nerd-kit rampage mode on 8 people is ehh.

Anyways my favorites tend to be nugget traps and hotwired floor grilles. Also horrible mechanics traps that never work, but are glorious when they do.

One of my favorites was when Rhoomba (I think) shot monkeys into the HEPT and built a corral to teleport the resulting nerdghosts to the station. So many nerdghosts. I guess you could do something like that with a telsci critterfarm, but the results aren't guaranteed.

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Sov - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 11:36 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Capulettium in my sleepy pen. Second murder is given for free!

I find cap kind of hard to procure. The only two reliable methods I know of are the secret bottle of it, and emagging a med drone that you then sick on a monkey with a iv bag to collect the chem (some risk involved of course)

Edit: disregard I meant pancuronium...my mistake

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - HydroFloric - 01-19-2017

its chlorine, hydrogen and neurotoxin boom you got your Capulettium

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - Grifflez - 01-19-2017

A friendly game of russian roulette with my target. While I have a macrobomb smile

RE: Murder: Fun for the whole family! - NateTheSquid - 01-19-2017

I don't really have ways of killing people, but it happens. Whenever I roll traitor I generally just walk around doing whatever, then anyone who annoys me, I beat the shit out of. I normally get a surplus crate so I kill them with that, or with a good ol' fire extinguisher.

Also pretty much my wizard plan, do whatever, kill anyone annoying, kill no one else. Gives the crew something to do, while not making them so desperate we both die or something.

also i'be been antag like once in the last week rip